When what you need is a basic and flexible security locking solution, Mul-T-Lock’s 7×7 standard security mechanical platform is an ideal fit.
With a pin tumbler mechanism, 7×7 is friendly and easy to use, giving you the level of protection you need at an affordable price. Mul-T-Lock’s operational excellence and advanced quality assurance provides you and your customers with peace of mind.
For mixed environments you have the ability to combine Integrator® patented platform with the 7X7 platform for dual level security. With dual level security, you’ll be able to use the Integrator key and cylinder as a first line of defense on the external perimeter of doors and the 7×7 cylinders, which can be opened by Integrator keys, can be installed in internal doors and padlocks.
When enhanced High Security is necessary throughout, with features such as patented key control, we recommend choosing the Interactive®+ or MT5®+ platforms for your security needs.
7×7 Solution Benefits
- Reversible Nickel Silver Keys – makes keys convenient to use and functional from either side.
- Limited Key Duplication – a uniquely coded key card provides convenient key duplicating with enhanced control through authorized Mul-T-Lock dealers.
- Choice of Format – cylinders, padlocks, locks and more – one key will fit them all.
7×7 Solution Features
- Comprehensive Keying and Cylinder Options – to address a variety of needs:
- Keyed Different – Access each door with a different key.
- Keyed Alike – Access multiple doors with a single key.
- 3-in-1 Keying – Instantly change a lock’s combination up to 2 times by simply turning a key.
- Construction Keying – provides access to multiple doors with a common key, then instantly switches to unique combinations when necessary, rendering the common key useless.
- Master Key Systems – assign various levels of access to a user’s key.
- Break Secure – deters intrusion attempts via a visible, enhanced snap-resistant cylinder.
- Master Key Systems – maintain and assign various levels of access to existing system.