Electronic horns are used as a warning device that can be integrated into building management systems for general alarm purposes or connected to specific entries to signal an open door.
Electronic horns are designed for use as an immediate local audible warning device incorporated in a security system. The 1910 celica horns have six combinations of volume using continuous or intermittent tone that are easy to configure. Latching models can be set up to sound when a door latchbolt retracts or the door opens. Strobe light models are also available.
Units are flush (partially recessed) or surface mounted using a 4″ black box and attached using two #8-32 X 3/4″ screws. Surface and flush mounting kits are included with all horns.
Features & Benefits
- Latching models alarm upon the latch release or opening of a connected door
- Audible warning has six combinations of volume using intermittent or continuous tone with loudest tested to 102 dba
- Strobe option adds visual warning indication
- Intended for indoor use only
- Flush mount to wall over a standard one- or two-gang electrical box
- Surface mount using pull through wiring and the backbox kit included with the product
- Horn shell and trim skirt in off-white
- Unit dimensions: 4-3/4″W x 5-1/2″H
- 1910-1: 12/24 VDC horn
- 1910S-1: 24 VDC horn with strobe
- L1910-1: 24 VDC horn with latching
- L1910S-1: 24 VDC horn with strobe and latching
- Less than 14 mA @ 12 VDC
- Less than 28 mA @ 24 VDC
- Less than 71 mA @ 24 VDC with strobe
- Operating temperature: 32°F to 120°F
- Anechoic chamber tested @30 V 102 dba
- UL reverberant room tested @30 V 88 dba