These simple wall mount units provide audible, visual or a combination of both as an indication of the status of the lock. The 801 Series provides code required indication on a delayed egress application to show the system is functioning.
Single zone 800 Series monitoring stations come in three models. The remote use station provides audible indication with an 70 decibel horn (about the loudness of an average alarm clock). LED models are intended for local (at the door) indication of the lock status. All three mount in a standard single gang electrical box.
Single zone 801 Series stations come in two models. Both are designed for use with a delayed egress locking device such as an electromagnetic lock with magnetic bond sensor (MBS) and feature 70 dB horn with three LED status indicators to provide visual indication of lock status and delay activation. They mount in a standard single or double gang electrical box depending on model.
Features & Benefits
- Audible indication models are loud enough to be heard across a room or adjacent space
- LED status indicators in red, green and amber
- Visual and audible monitoring for standard and delayed egress applications
- Use anywhere an assurance of door status is critical to security operations
- Used to monitor delayed egress applications (801 Series)
- Horns are low profile in black mounted to faceplate
- Standard single gang or double gang faceplate cover dimensions
- Satin stainless steel finish
- Keyswitch model uses a standard 1.25” mortise cylinder with straight cam
- 800A: audible horn remote monitor, 70 dB at 2 feet
- 800L1: LED local visual monitor – 1 indicator light (specify: red, green or amber)
- 800L2: LED local visual monitor – 2 indicator lights (specify 2: red, green or amber)
- 801: audible and visual monitor – 80 dB horn and 3 LEDs (red, green and amber)
- 801KS: audible and visual monitor with keyswitch (less cylinder) – 70 dB horn and 3 LEDs (red, green and amber)
- 12/24 VDC
- LED current draw: 30 mA each
- Audible current draw: 3-14 mA
- 801KS keyswitch contacts: 5A/250 VAC
- Satin stainless steel (standard)
- Single gang model faceplates: 2-3/4” x 4-1/2”
- Double gang (801KS model) faceplate: 4-9/16” x 4-1/2”
- Fits into standard electrical boxes
Following is a typical operational sequence from a normal secure condition through an unauthorized egress attempt, to system reset on the 801KS keyswitch model.
|Door closed and secure||Alarm silent/green LED on|
|Unauthorized egress attempt||Alarm sounds/green and amber LED on|
|After 15 (or 30) second delay||Alarm sounding/amber and red LED on|
|System reset||Alarm silent/green LED on|
|Legal release||Alarm silent/red LED on|