The LM9200 Series is a multi-point lock for a pair of active leaf doors.
The Schlage LM9200 series lock utilizes latches in the top and bottom of the door, rather than the side, to allow both leafs of a pair of doors to be active. Compatible with wood or hollow metal doors, the LM9200 Series is also available without the bottom latch for single point latching. It is available in 13 functions and with 31 lever designs. The LM9200 Series can easily integrate into any application and suite with other Schlage locks and Von Duprin exit devices.
Features & Benefits
- Concealed vertical cables provide simple installation and reliable performance
- Compatible with sectional rose and escutcheon trim; does not require “backer plates” or metal wraps for fire protection
- Fire-rated for up to 60 minutes for wood door applications; 90 minute fire rating for hollow metal door applications
- 31 lever designs to suite with Schlage locks and Von Duprin exit devices
- 13 functions (mechanical and electrical) for easy application integration