Open architecture allows readers to integrate with existing access control systems.
Schlage multi-technology readers are designed to simplify access control solutions. They recognize magnetic stripe, proximity, Schlage smart card and NFC-enabled smart devices, ensuring a seamless transition to high-security smart technology in the future. They use an open architecture platform designed to work with industry standards and common access control system interfaces. The readers all fit a variety of placement needs, and include a modern design to complement any facility and its hardware.
The multi-technology readers accept Schlage MIFARE Classic®, MIFARE Plus® and MIFARE® DESFire® EV1 smart credentials as well as most proximity and smart cards from other manufacturers.
Special Note: As of September 2017, all aptiQ and XceedID readers transitioned to the Schlage brand. Although the brand name has changed, all part numbers and products remain the same. Forward and backward compatibility does not change and products may be used interchangeably.
Features & Benefits
- Reads 125 kHz proximity and 13.56 MHz smart credentials – MIFARE Classic, MIFARE Plus, MIFARE DESFire EV1 and card serial number (CSN) of other manufacturers smart credentials
- Wiegand and RS-485 output available for simple interface with most access control panels
- Compatible with NFC-open smart phones using Schlage or aptiQ mobile credentials
- There are 7 available models to fit any need (keypad, mag stripe)
- Compatible with Schlage, aptiQ and other industry manufacturers’ credentials
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Accommodates interior, exterior, metal and non-metal installation environments
- Quick-connect cable allows for easy installation
- Easy-to-install mounting bracket