Schlage’s proximity readers are sleek, compact and provide a cost-effective option for applications requiring lower security. The mini-mullion design also makes the readers ideal for installation in tight spaces.
They can be easily integrated into existing legacy proximity systems, and they are also compatible with new installations. The PR10 recognizes most industry leading 125 kHz proximity credentials. They are available in multiple colors: black, cream,
gray, and brown.
Special Note: As of September 2017, all aptiQ and XceedID readers transitioned to the Schlage brand. Although the brand name has changed, all part numbers and products remain the same. Forward and backward compatibility does not change and products may be used interchangeably.
Features & Benefits
- Reads 125 kHz proximity credentials
- Wiegand output for simple interface with most access control panels
- LED (red, green, or amber) visual indicator and audio feedback make the representing status easily discernible for the audibly or visually impaired
- Compatible with Schlage, XceedID and other industry manufacturers’ credentials
- Reduced model lineup limits complexity
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Accommodates interior, exterior, metal and non-metal installation environments
- Quick-connect cable allows for easy installation
- Easy-to-install mounting bracket