ASSA ABLOY PowerSwing swing door operator – high performance with versatile design
Versatile ASSA ABLOY PowerSwing hydraulic door openers are an excellent solution for both pedestrian applications and ADA compliance, providing rugged and reliable convenience for any entrance. Suitable for interior and exterior use, ASSA ABLOY PowerSwing hydraulic doors can be tailored to meet specific and complex needs.
The ASSA ABLOY PowerSwing utilizes an electro-hydraulic unit housed within an elegant aluminum cover and is designed to be surface mounted to existing fixtures with little or no modifications. The option for high-energy operation or low-energy operation can be easily adjusted to better serve traffic flows within your facility.
The operator is UL rated for fire door packages and can be combined with a full range of safety and activation units, including access-control devices.
The ASSA ABLOY PowerSwing complies with ANSI A156.10 and A156.19
- Operator: electro-hydraulic
- ANSI compliance: ANSI A156.10 and ANSI A156.19
- Door weight: up to 220 lbs per operator
- Available in single, pairs or pair egress configurations
- UL rated for fire door packages
- Electro-hydraulic design offers ease of use in manual mode and reduction of wear and tear on operator
- Interfaces with access control and panic devices
There are no reviews yet.