ASSA ABLOY SW200i surface mounted swing door operator – flexibility to meet any need
ASSA ABLOY SW200i surface mounted door operators feature an intelligent and flexible design that offers superior performance in varying environments and conditions. The heavy-duty electro-mechanical operator is suitable for use on large heavy doors, yet adaptable enough to be used in low energy applications.
ASSA ABLOY SW200i surface mounted door operators offer proven performance and innovative features to address the needs of any swing door applications, including stack pressure compensation for air pressure management, low energy manual push force for smooth and efficient operations, and latch retry and electric lock management for improved security.
Designed to seamlessly handle the many varying conditions that exist in buildings, the field-adaptable, low profile ASSA ABLOY SW200i surface mounted door operators can be easily installed in new construction or retrofitted to most swing doors. That makes ASSA ABLOY SW200i surface mounted door operators ideal for exterior and interior entryways, corridors and a variety of other applications.
Surface mounted door operators – safety compliance
ASSA ABLOY SW200i surface mounted swing door operator complies with ANSI A156.10 and ANSI A156.19
ASSA ABLOY SW200i surface mounted door operators
- Operator: electro-mechanical, non-handed operator
- ANSI compliance: field selectable full pedestrian usage (ANSI A156.10) and low energy (ANSI A156.19)
- Door weight: up to 700 lbs (315 kg) per operator
- Manual push force: adjustable from 5 lbf – 15 lbf
- Stack pressure compensation
- Intelligent trajectory control
- Extended Closing Torque (ECT)