Biometrics is the measurement of unique physical characteristics, such as fingerprints features, for the purpose of verifying identity with a high level of certainty. Biometric verification greatly reduces the chance that an individual could pose as or be mistaken for another person.
With its innovative, easy-to-use and robust design, CDVI’s stylish Biometric fingerprint reader is programmed through simple configuration and user cards instead of using a PC and software. Simply enroll the configuration card and then enroll the user’s fingerprints matched to their unique ID card. BIOSYS1 is a highly secure and cost effective way to improve your security system!
- Stored up to 500 fingerprint templates
- 26, 30 or 44-bit wiegand output
- MIFARE® reader
- 2 operating modes:
– Fingerprint only,
– Fingerprint + Card
- Remote controller, 6 wire cable between remote controller and the
fingerprint reader (RS485 communication between remote controller and fingerprint reader)
- On-board Ethernet port (10/100 base T)
- 2 relay outputs (Lock & Alarm)
- REX and door contact input
- Accelerometer Tamper Switch
- 1 x master card and 10 x MIFARE® card included
- Power requirements: 12Vdc
- Mounted in solid aluminium housing
- Operating temperature: 0°C to +50°C (32°F to +122°F)
- Dimensions (H x L x D):
– Fingerprint reader = 163 x 82 x 26 mm (6.5” x 3.25” x 1”)
– Remote electronic = 147 x 124 x 55 mm (5.55” x 4.9” x 2.2”).