The DRM eliminates elevator cab tailgating. Each rider must present their card to select a floor button. Once a card is presented, the user can only select one floor. Once the floor is selected, all other floor selection buttons are deactivated.
The user must present his card again in order to select another floor. Each card swipe and individual floor selection is recorded by the system.
- Connects directly onto the CA-A480-A elevator controller
- One-card swipe, one-floor operation
- 16 floor-selection inputs and LED indicators
- Records Valid and Invalid floor selections
- Power input: 5VDC
- Current consumption: 28mA (typical), 108mA (max)
- Inputs: 16 floor selection inputs
- Select activation LED: Yes (16 LEDs)
- DC input activation: 15VDC (minimum), 165VDC (max)
- Connection method: 14-way Flat Cable to CA-A480-A
- Input response time: 700mS