The 2 MP dome camera features an advanced 1/2.8-in. imager with a 2.7 mm to 13.5 mm vari-focal lens. The camera offers True Wide Dynamic Range, a True Day/Night IR Cut filter, and IP67 Ingress Protection to deliver superior images in harsh lighting or environmental conditions. The camera features an HDMI output connection for connection to a public view/spot monitor. The camera is a component of Dahua’s innovative Enhanced Power over Ethernet (ePoE) system that transmits power and data over long distances without the need for repeaters or multiple switches.
Dahua’s innovative ePoE technology offers a plug-and-play solution to transmit power and data over long distances via Ethernet or coaxial cables, reducing installation time and saving money. ePoE technology is a viable, cost-effective solution for extending transmission distances and for converting existing, coax-based analog systems into IP systems. For video security and surveillance installers, ePoE technology saves time and money by reducing overall cabling requirements, allowing for existing coax cable to be used, and minimizing the number of peripheral devices needed. For new installations, ePoE offers the ability to design long-distance applications without the need for additional repeaters.
- 1/2.8-in. 2 MP Progressive-scan CMOS Sensor
- Smart H. 265+ and Smart H.264+ Dual Codec
- 2 MP (1920 x 1080) at 30 fps Maximum Resolution
- 2.7 mm to 13.5 mm Motorized Optical Zoom Lens
- Enhanced Starlight Technology
- HDMI Output for Public View/Spot Monitor
- True Wide Dynamic Range (120 dB) and True Day/Night (ICR)
- Enhanced Power and Data Transmission Distances (ePoE)
- IP67 Ingress Protection and IK10 Vandal Resistance
- Maximum IR LED Distance 50 m (164 ft)
- Intelligent Video System
- Five-year Warranty (for products sold through an authorized Dahua Dealer)