The 2MP Laser IR PTZ Dome camera features a 1/2.8-in. STARVIS™ CMOS imager with a 45x optical zoom lens, and provides an all in one solution for capturing long-distance video surveillance for outdoor applications. The camera uses the Smart H.265+ video compression standard to improve encoding efficiency while preserving high-quality video. The PTZ camera is equipped with quick and accurate pan/tilt/zoom control and True WDR for applications with direct sunlight or glare.
For challenging low-light applications, Dahua’s Starlight Ultra-low Light Technology offers best-in-class light sensitivity, capturing details in low light. The camera uses a set of optical features to balance light throughout the scene, resulting in clear images in dark environments.
- 1/2.8-in. 2 MP Progressive-scan STARVIS™ CMOS Sensor
- Powerful 45x Optical Zoom Lens
- Smart H.265+ and H.264 Dual Codecs
- 2 MP at 60 fps Maximum Resolution
- Starlight Technology for Ultra Low-light Sensitivity
- Predictive Focus Algorithm
- ArcticPro Series Camera – Operational down to –40° C (–40° F)
- IP67 Ingress Protection
- Intelligent Video System with Auto-tracking
- Maximum IR Distance up to 550 m (1,804 ft)
- Supports Dahua Proprietary Hi-PoE Power Source
- Five-year Warranty (for products sold through authorized Dahua Dealers)